Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Don't Cry Joni

Joni was the girl who lived next door. I've known her I guess 10 years or more. Joni wrote me a note one day, and this is what she had to say

" Jimmy please say you'll wait for me. I'll grow up someday you'll see. Saving all my kisses just for you. Signed with love forever true"

 Slowly I read her note once more. Then I went over to the house next door. Her tear drops fell like rain that day. When I told Joni what I had to say.

 "Joni, Joni please don't cry. You'll forget me by and by. You're just fifteen I'm twenty two, and Joni I just can't wait for you"

 Soon I left our little home town. Got me a job and tried to settle down. But these words kept haunting my memory, the words that Joni said to me

 "Jimmy please say you'll wait for me I'll grow up some day you'll see. Saving all my kisses just for you. Signed with love forever true"

  I packed my clothes and I caught a plane. I had to see Joni I had to explain. How my heart was filled with her memory and ask my Joni if she'd marry me.


I ran all the way to the house next door. But things weren't like they were before. My tear drops fell like rain that day when I heard what Joni had to say.

 "Jimmy, Jimmy please don't cry. You'll forget me by and by. It's been five years since you've been gone. Jimmy I married your best friend John "




Tapai : Coba dengaq. Best best

4 comments:

  1. sedihnya cita nie..huhu..urnya blog da berubah wajah..cantikla..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. haah..dah tukaq..tak suka belang2 dulu tuh..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. best lgu neh. hehe dulu lec mel yang aja time english literature pasal lagu neh. mmg old style lah :)

    ReplyDelete